Trevia is an Elementor Template Package for shortly and simply creating web sites for your enterprise utilizing the Elementor Web page Builder plugin for WordPress. This isn’t a WordPress theme. Template Kits comprise web page content material for Elementor web page builder. This equipment has been optimized to be used with the free Hiya Elementor theme however could also be used with most themes that help Elementor. .
- About Us
- Packages Element
- Vacation spot
- Contact Us
- Open Sans
Required Plugins put in with equipment
- ElementsKit Lite
Tips on how to Use Template Kits:
- Set up and Activate the “Envato Components” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Obtain your equipment file and Don’t unzip
- Go to Components > Put in Kits and click on the Add Template Package button. You might also import routinely by clicking Join Account to hyperlink your Components subscription, then import below Components > Template Kits.
- Verify for the orange banner on the prime and click on Set up Necessities to load any plugins the equipment makes use of
- Click on import on the International Package Kinds first
- Click on Import on one template at a time. These are saved in Elementor below Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a brand new web page and click on Edit with Elementor
- Click on the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view web page settings and select Elementor Full Width and conceal web page title
- Click on the grey folder icon to entry My Templates tab after which Import the web page you’d prefer to customise.
In case you have Elementor Professional, headers and footers could also be custom-made below Theme Builder.
Detailed Information: https://assist.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Components-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For additional help, go to Elementor > Get Assist in WordPress menu.
Tips on how to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the web page template the place the shape seems and right-click to allow the Navigator
- Find and choose the Metform widget and click on Edit Kind. Select New, then Edit Kind. The builder will seem
- Click on ‘Add Template’ gray folder icon.
- Click on ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Select your imported metform template, then click on ‘Insert’ (click on No for web page settings).
- As soon as the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click on ‘Replace & Shut’ The shape will seem within the template
- Click on Replace
Setup International Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click on Add New (if prompted with a wizard, chances are you’ll click on Subsequent by means of it with out taking any motion)
- Title the header, go away Whole Web site chosen and toggle Activation to On
- Click on the grey Edit Content material button to load the builder
- Click on the grey folder icon and choose the header template to import, choose your menu within the nav factor and click on Replace.
- Repeat for Footer